Forum Groups
  All forums
    Help & Feedback
      Work in progress
      Finished Art
      Non-Max related

Maxunderground news unavailable

Proffesional Indemnity Insurance
show user profile  Jock
For thos working for yoursleves, do you guys have such a thing?

I mean my first thought is why would a visualiser need it becuase its not like architecture where a mistake could cost a great deal of money. Its only a representation.

But having said that I imagine theres probably more to it and its something I need.
read 447 times
9/27/2011 4:32:32 PM (last edit: 9/27/2011 4:32:32 PM)
show user profile  geoffneck
Hi jock, I had to get PI insurance as some of my clients required I had it in place if I wanted to work with them... it purely depends on the type of work you are doing. In my case, we design products... in the end, now I realise need something to cover me in case my judgement caused any harm financially or physically to my clients. Sometimes seems a little overkill, but is the world we live in... for reference, I pay about £350/annum

read 441 times
9/27/2011 4:52:48 PM (last edit: 9/27/2011 4:52:48 PM)
show user profile  Jock
Cheers bud
read 432 times
9/27/2011 5:17:31 PM (last edit: 9/27/2011 5:17:31 PM)
show user profile  STRAT
aye, i too have peeps that have required it.

i dont have it because as you say, i represent othere's designs. i dont design myself. not needed. but if i do need to be designing for certain peeps i find ways and means around it. for a general visualiser there's not any need to be honest.


read 391 times
9/28/2011 10:30:49 AM (last edit: 9/28/2011 10:30:49 AM)
#Maxforums IRC
Open chat window